• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthy ShadowCorians list

This list is more of whom you believe is trustworthy. I believe that everyone you add to this list should prove it with evidence of proof, even you dyablo and your friends.

I am trusted! - TrevorLuciferus

Please read faq nr 1. - Dyablo
me - Koriziom (cornel)
^Dyablo likes it

Explain yourself! @Dyabl0

This list is more of whom you believe is trustworthy. I believe that everyone you add to this list should prove it with evidence of proof, even you dyablo and your friends.

I am trusted! - TrevorLuciferus

Please read faq nr 1. - Dyablo
me - Koriziom (cornel)
^Dyablo likes it

Explain yourself! @Dyabl0

First, I won't add myself on list nor my friends, they will have to be added on list after shown useful proofs that proves they're trusted players.

About Trevor, he said that he's trusted which is fine to me, but this doesn't mean that I will add him immediately, there's not a lot of people added in list yet.
And about Cornel, I know he is trolling so I can't just like his post? If I like his post doesn't mean I will add him and also because he's my friend lol.

First, I won't add myself on list nor my friends, they will have to be added on list after shown useful proofs that proves they're trusted players.

About Trevor, he said that he's trusted which is fine to me, but this doesn't mean that I will add him immediately, there's not a lot of people added in list yet.
And about Cornel, I know he is trolling so I can't just like his post? If I like his post doesn't mean I will add him and also because he's my friend lol.
so provide these proofs for your friend, izzor. I think the proof should be public to everyone so they can judge the situation for themselves using this material.

so provide these proofs for your friend, izzor. I think the proof should be public to everyone so they can judge the situation for themselves using this material.

Yes, that's what I will do. I have asked him for them, he will give me whenever he can show that, but meanwhile I have added him since I know him and he's trusted, if I would add randomly my friends there would be full list already (which it won't happen).

btw Im trusty but I dont play on ShadowCores so I dont have to be on this list

0.o

Timothy:

lethbridge.jpg

znam

It's still up if someone is interested to join the list.

Dyablo is trustworthy, look everywhere pople. People know but no tell i don't know why but he is my idol for ever. I thank you dyblo for good mentorship is yes. remember pople proof is everywhere, just look with your dirty eye and see the wrld with nice baby eyes thank you. see you later
WALCDNi.jpg

Back