• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial for running 7.7 CipSoft Server on Ubuntu

Where? I just found this Tutorial been more recently and was just following, didnt know about automated stuff can you point me out? I'm really new to this, heard about leaked file many years ago and never toke it seriolys, but i found something that i wanna test my self and wanna some nostalgia too!
Thought I posted it sorry here it's Script and tutorial to automate install of "Leaked" 7.70 server (https://otland.net/threads/script-and-tutorial-to-automate-install-of-leaked-7-70-server.284492/)

Thank you guy for the help. I manage to put the server on using this very tutorial (Was very very very hard), was a amazing hard work and experience, didnt know there were a 2023 more easy and better version, i just come from nowhere searching from google and the best results i found was this one then i just started on it...

Now i'll study how i'm gonna mange to setup mu GOD account to test some theory on this so called "leaked file's". I just learn how use the forum now! If you come here first, just skip this tutorial. Its possible but has a lot of extra stuff to todo. Hope the other tutorial its easier!

Back