• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

U Spotted : Shadowcores

jarnosmet

Evil Santa
Reaction score
hello gingers :) if u saw a sexi assassin
or an hot warrior with addon 2
and ur playboy skills are low
u can send me a msg and i post it anonymous
so maybe whe can fix ur girl
and give u the love of ur live
make a nice love poem and say how she looks like so players can spot her :)
dont be shy

You high again?
no sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Oke! Our first anomynous spotted
its whas a she. She had an assassin outfit black red colors lvl 188 and she whas so nice
i whas thinking about her full night but i asked her to do smthing but she whas busy
so i whas walking in yalahar and buying potions and i just whas finish and go down and i saw her running up whit a white skull
3 ppl where trying kill her
sry but i forget the name the bastards killed her
and now i dont see her back :( plz help me if u now who it is i wanna do some exp share
from 'somebody

You high again? (asking, knowing the answer..)

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense, really.

Back
Top Bottom