• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unstuppables & Unstupabbles Academy?

ecbeger

Beger
Reaction score
You Traitors!
Haha Look ho got you "logged off" & "not leveling"... That's what happen when you betray your Lider the one who got you people the prestige you'v earned since you starten on any team.
Look at Ferral (Pack Gerte):
- He first started a guild but at what momment he was the real lider? the one that speaks all the time at Ventrilo? never! haha he ain't do anything and I took that guild to a good prestige and he was known as the lider of the guild not as the "commander" ;) cuz that was me hehe.
Now ferral is all the time offline and when he enter the ot he always start saying he is de best and etc. etc.. but seriously a botter can be the best cus he always bot and got lvl 214 (ohh sorry 209) he is so pissed off that he is retired from that char now he can't bot.
Look at you the other ones...
You can win at some wars because you are more and everything but... who got you offline and who got you lvling without being afk?
"we Justicia Divina, Conductor de Bocho, Parca, Beger".
So when you want to betray another team ... think twice what you r going to do ;)
atte:
Your motherfucker DIE HARD GUTOMARAH!""

Hmmm.
Unstuppables & Unstupabbles Academy.
You are feeling the power now?

Pendejitos.

im still leveling everyday , still dominating on you noobs , just killed 3 of your members who were botting , kkthxbye.

If you are not mexican or you dont have problems with Unstuppables and you don't know the story just stop comment please.

Am I the only one who does not understand wtf he is trying to say?

Back