• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upadate?

Teren

Reaction score
so i think the new hoster cant handle the ss's or its a big update atm if any tutor or gm on.. can tell us whats giong on?:w00t:

He might be having a morning wood ^_^ ...

On a more serious note ... I hope it goes well.

ShadowCores has been moved to a new server computer. If you are unable to login you can login using this address until the old one works: new.shadowcores.twifysoft.net

I can't get this adress to work, and since there's 0 ppl online, I guess it's not only me! :p

New ip

ShadowCores has been moved to a new server computer. If you are unable to login you can login using this address until the old one works: new.shadowcores.twifysoft.net

I can't get this adress to work, and since there's 0 ppl online, I guess it's not only me! :p

The server didn't start itself because the script who should have started it automatically seem to have failed after we moved it to the new host. It took so long to get it started because both me and mark were sleeping so none of us noticed it. It's up and going now. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you guys.

Back