• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM][Starborn]

Server Website/AAC
https://starborn.app
Server Address
starborn.servebeer.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA, on a dedicated server with 1000 mbits Internet connection.
Exp rate: 1x
Map: Custom, Home made. It contains 19 space stations and 100% unique art
Runes: Pods: Combat drones use computer components to operate as charges system
Loot rate: 1x - Custom
Server type: Pvp-E - For now, we will see how this works.
Skills & Magic rates: 1x for all skills

More Features:
Movement based on energy, advancing pvp further+
All custom skills, weapons and items - over 3,000 variations.
Currency is silver bars, gold bars, platinum bars 1/100/1000
32million tile custom map I made for this game
Trade systems allowing players to trade goods from one station to another
4 starting captain roles that mature to a total of 140 variations
Over 600 variations, of ship cosmetic looktype for players
Over 10 Alien Races, custom tile sets for all in space they control
Over 30,000 Sprites I put together for this project

Serious server hardware and internet connection
Fair, balanced server with a VERY limited shop- no items or advantage.

NO - Regular clients, they will debug. Use the download link we provide.
NO - This is not regular Tibia - It is fully custom and SPACE!

Lets have fun together in Starborn at Starborn (https://starborn.app)

Small tutorial video on one role:

Server images:

Never thought id see cosmic ship tibia galactic battle alien invasion laser gun faster than light future is now old man wrong timeline star lord ship lord space pirate skyway corsair asteroid mining imperial navy psionic menace fringe worlds of the galaxy approaching jump-3 second engines ignite subsector star-maps erased asteroid I feel the x-rays on my cerebral cortex kind of stuff in tibia

Hi Nice to see from you again
I've been playing every single server you've put out from chaos til now, and actually enjoyed all of them, but the last couple of ones since tera Silenti kinda had a core Idea that you pushed through until your last few closed or open betas on previous projects where We kinda need a Community to accomplish stuff. i mean some vocation needed to mine, some to harvest (as an example) to progress on in the game

Is this the case here aswell? I watched the video and read through all the info on the website and got a little bit overwhelmed and assumed it could be the same way. I really dislike space-themed stuff in general but im gonna give this a shot cause its one of your games :)

Worth a try for how much work went into this. I've played a few hours, interesting so far. Would like if there was a starter guide somewhere.

interesting but so many non quality of life/ anti new player complexity for the sake of complexity. Dead server will be dead due to this.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that in the first 2 minutes of gameplay you get stuck and literally cant move because Fuel is Food and has to slowly refill your mana causing you to HAVE to afk long periods to get it back is a massive Non starter. This alone will cause 95% of all potential players to just Quit. like me, Bye

Last edited:
As the server is, not worth the effort of playing.

The fuel system is rubbish, you run out of fuel and you cannot do anything (move, etc)

You need to rely on multiple classes to progress in the game.. Zero playerbase on the server, so you need to make multiple characters to actually play or have multiple friends playing with you going each class/sub-class (If you even progress that far as you need a massive amount of items to "ascend" to the next "promotion"

The map has "32 Million tiles" and 99.8% of them are just that, blank tiles... so you spend massive amounts of time running around aimlessly exploring.

There is VERY LITTLE information around the server so you have to figure it all out as you go, you don't know what each classes benefits are, you don't know what spells do unless you cast and try to figure them out, your spells are rubbish in general and do very little damage unless you're skilled in Command level, each weapon has it's own individual skill and unless you train that skill you hit garbage.

Most of the items on the client are "bugged" and show no stats, example being..
20:10 You scan a regal deflector III (Def:13, command level +3).
It weighs 45.00 tons.
This shows it's stats... but this one..
20:11 You scan a vertigo bridge XX (Arm:1).
It weighs 85.00 tons.
Does not show the stats, but it gives hidden bonuses when you equip it, so unless you're aware of this (Which we were not for the first 3 days and tossed hella items thinking they were trash) you lose out on potentially good items.

The newest mobs that were added are a joke, you gain like 10HP per level, at level 41 I currently have 480hp and the newest mob waves 200+'s, melees 150+'s, has boosted speed and also spams paralyze. You cannot use a heal spell to remove paralyze, you need to haste and by that time you're being blasted half your HP in one attack.. as an owner you should have some form of knowledge of your game and this monster in particular shows a massive lack in knowledge of their game.
Anything you say that goes against the server (EG; I complained about the fuel regeneration, etc..) and they say shit like "You should prepare better! You shouldn't of done this, you should have known this! Space is dangerous!" (Essentially giving off the impression that they think their game is perfect) and then they change things (Like boosting fuel regeneration) after the fact.

You need to mine asteroids to create ingots with the materials you mine, there's different types of asteroids that give better chances at looting specific materials and his solution to finding out which ones are marginally better than the other is "WELL MINE THEM FOR HOURS AND CREATE A GOOGLE DOCUMENT OF YOUR FINDINGS"

It's 2024, and with hundreds of thousands of games out there to play I would personally extremely shy away from playing this one unless you enjoy not having any information about anything and like walking a few thousands of squares in lines back and forth in order to find anything.. as the poster above said.... interesting but so many non quality of life / anti new player complexity for the sake of complexity. Dead server will be dead due to this.

interesting server. quite literally like space. It expands forever in all directions with absolutely nothing there.

Far from perfect but getting better every day, the changelog on the website shows the progress towards making the systems come to life. It is very hard without time to make a perfect system and it takes a lot of tweaks to get it right. It is nothing like adjusting a few things to make an OT to reinvent entire methods and meanings of gameplay. This will just be a growing process. Though most every issue discussed has been eliminated already. changelog

Back