• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv!!!

cause not every1 was in guild coward
Nah, cause Veziv is too afraid to listen to his teammates for 2 second, and cause Kayto/Drako was spamming ue 15x in battle, while we started with clean Sd comboes :) till like 11:2 then this tards made 10 frags with running to stairs, and made ue combo in stak. Thats how they made liek 30 frags ;) So just fuck off. Oh yea and cause Mr. @Sir Ahh Ztylle is too afraid to take spot in frontline after 5 Mwall cause he have got 140 m lvl >,> GG.

Nah, cause Veziv is too afraid to listen to his teammates for 2 second, and cause Kayto/Drako was spamming ue 15x in battle, while we started with clean Sd comboes :) till like 11:2 then this tards made 10 frags with running to stairs, and made ue combo in stak. Thats how they made liek 30 frags ;) So just fuck off. Oh yea and cause Mr. @Sir Ahh Ztylle is too afraid to take spot in frontline after 5 Mwall cause he have got 140 m lvl >,> GG.
plus i wasnt there

fix more warjats gajs and be ready for small action ~ gulimer maria patryk

Why u are talking shits? :) We did it 2 time, yestarday. Yea but it's true, u losed all battles because we are always making ue and spaming avalanche... What an idiot haha!

True:) Yamucha >Drako+Rozowy

veziv fucking haha sucker take everyone enemy / trade/ etc to team so TROLLING ON BATTLE ONLY ~~
promoted to GENERAL
1693mtj.png

Why u are talking shits? :) We did it 2 time, yestarday. Yea but it's true, u losed all battles because we are always making ue and spaming avalanche... What an idiot haha!

WHAAAT? And you telling me, I talkign shits? Yea?
Man I can't even count in my two hands howmany times did you Ue yday. so Please. I swear to god, i'll record next time and just make a video. Such liars.
Just in this full trap in svargrond your team did 3x ue combo from behind. + in stak 2x. So please. But yeye. Fair fight 4 ever.

But no problem veziv did the same shit agaist kaida = You now and Veziv back in the days knew they have no chance agaist the enemies so you started to spam ue ;) No problem brother.

there's also a reason why you wouldn't even be welcomed in TURBAN GANG... you simply suck

What if i told you i was once in a team more then once with all the guys from turban gang? Would i be lieing? Is it legendary Status to play with 3 13 yr olds and 3 15 yr olds + Xabor aka Prayer Ldr and Umit aka Gangster Of London. They are all Legendary Pussy Destroyers, so i wouldnt want to join them because im not legendary pussy destroyer aswell

+ I played with Umit before these guys knew eachother

Back