• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv!!!

180716.jpg
And
parcel.gif

same shit

What if i told you i was once in a team more then once with all the guys from turban gang? Would i be lieing? Is it legendary Status to play with 3 13 yr olds and 3 15 yr olds + Xabor aka Prayer Ldr and Umit aka Gangster Of London. They are all Legendary Pussy Destroyers, so i wouldnt want to join them because im not legendary pussy destroyer aswell

+ I played with Umit before these guys knew eachother
haahahaha xabor aka prayer lord xdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol says the guy that never won a war in his life and jumps from team to team more than salar or xabor
also, if i am not mistaken you are 13 years old so don´t sue me for inappropriate humilliation
ye also if iam not mistaken you are 35 years old playing tibia will teach your kids and your grand son?

ye also if iam not mistaken you are 35 years old playing tibia will teach your kids and your grand son?

you are retarded :D
You are the only one who wants to have kids with me because i have never seen somebody as repetitive as you are, use your brain bro ! the fact that you are all the time with all the kids form turban gang is making you uncreative and stupid, no ofense . Do i look like 35 ? if yes, probably a handosome piece of 35 dont ya think ? xD
23vlzro.jpg

you are retarded :D
You are the only one who wants to have kids with me because i have never seen somebody as repetitive as you are, use your brain bro ! the fact that you are all the time with all the kids form turban gang is making you uncreative and stupid, no ofense . Do i look like 35 ? if yes, probably a handosome piece of 35 dont ya think ? xD
23vlzro.jpg
you look like kurwa :D

Back