• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vote For Remove Missions

Remove Missions on The Gnomish Warzones!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think that's funny? GM's worked all the night and day only for people who wanted to get Gnome Base/Alpha and warzones lmao and now you are talking for removing these missions that GMs scripted and after sleeping only few hours?
If you don't want to do then DON'T DO IT!

And about easier, this is an OT and it's more easier than rl -.-'
If you haven't completed missions at RL so it not our problem ;)

- - - Updated - - -

PEOPLE WHO ARE AGREE WITH MY VOTE (NO)

Well the first mission when you're doing a test is wierd, i failed 15 times with the same anwsers then the 16th i anwsered the same again and didnt fail. Woot?

Remove the missions in yalahar in order to pass the gates. Whenever you want to get the items from the quest you still have to do all missions, but the missions to pass are just stupid and takes ages.

Remove the missions in yalahar in order to pass the gates. Whenever you want to get the items from the quest you still have to do all missions, but the missions to pass are just stupid and takes ages.

noob....30 min max for those premissions

well good for wars :p so dont take it :p

Do you think that It will be removed the Gnomish Missions? NO WAYYYYYYY!!!!

Talaturen voted; No.
hehe I think my words have some magic and it does work.
Yeah, but probably it should be make more easier missions not Gnomish missions, I mean there are more annoying missions in this server and people should say which it should be and which shouldn't!

No dyablo, even if you didnt post ppl would still vote no, you arent that special

Back