• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google Chrome no doubt, i used to use firefox but i think chrome is a lot smoother and faster.

Chrome & Firefox is the competition xD

Chrome is imo the best

When I use a browser, I want speed, which is what Chrome gives me

Firefox is awesome because of all the plugins it can have, but it has lost its edge since Chrome got extensions, and it's slower then chrome

Chrome is imo the best

When I use a browser, I want speed, which is what Chrome gives me

Firefox is awesome because of all the plugins it can have, but it has lost its edge since Chrome got extensions, and it's slower then chrome

None will never know :), on the vote its 93/93 on ff and gc :s

Actually Fire Fox is the best one.
Chrome has too much problems reading websites properly (Nothing you normal people will note, only web designers/programmers will note it).

Firefox is very slow to open and is very bugged
Chrome is kinda nice but the only problem i has is sometimes u play a video in youtube and it uses the speed thingy machingy that's very laggy and even more laggy when u open full screen :'(

Firefox has the best browsing experience [It's been proven] but hell, shit takes too long to open!
Opera is third, behind chrome and mozilla ;)

Basically goes like this...

1.) Chrome

2.) Firefox

3.) Opera

Don't knock opera till you try it ;)

Firefox has the best browsing experience [It's been proven] but hell, shit takes too long to open!
Opera is third, behind chrome and mozilla ;)

Basically goes like this...

1.) Chrome

2.) Firefox

3.) Opera

Don't knock opera till you try it ;)
Opera > Firefox
Get your list fixed thanks.

1) Firefox
2) Firefox
3) Fireox

The winner is Firefox,

Firefox is good when you will use it too scripts and thing its helping you downloading and enter databases !

so i recommend when you create a server or work with it use FIREFOX!!

Bump, lets see now 2012!

This poll is so long ago, that I voted for Firefox in first place, however Chrome is best..

I used Opera for long time, but ive been formating and changing OP systems so often that now i use Chrome - fast and simple, great add-ons.

Opera is awesome :D It has built in email, fast browsing, tabs reopening/running on background, password manager. I am just too lazy to set it all up :(

Back