• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chrome IMO, Firefox is aight but I prefer chrome. Ie just bugs to fuck and crashes with certain sites.. Chrome is fast, and widely customisable

Lol i used IE once on my toshiba satellite and ended up having to restore because it had erased content out of all my files x,x

Idk anymore, Firefox has too many security risks, IE is slower than hell and Chrome will pull out extra resources just for the lols... Opera is kinda not really sorta well known but it's too much like chrome... So I use Chrome... :l

Chrome freezes with me when i stream or change tab. So i stick to ie or saffari for windows -.- WHY!!! CHROME WHY!!!! Firefox is slow for me!

Chrome freezes with me when i stream or change tab. So i stick to ie or saffari for windows -.- WHY!!! CHROME WHY!!!! Firefox is slow for me!

chrome://plugins/
^ Disable things you don't need on except Flash and native client and Java

google chrome 100+ pages open and work prefect never frezz or anything like this ^^

lol@2 votes for safari. Chrome is the best. Extensions, themes, minimalist navigation bar, and it's very fast. I love it :D

Firefox runs best on my PC. It is an EXTREMELY customizable browser, and it is also pretty fast (on a decent system). Although I believe it's security could be improved, but that's my least concern.

8PZF642258.jpg

Internet I just dont to talk about it. I've had so many issues. One being the forever loading facebook page bug I had. The older posts kept updating before I even reached the bottom so it would lag as hell.
Never tried safari, used both chrome and firefox to see which one I would stay with. Liked Firefox more, then had issues with Firefox, switched to Chrome, also had issues with pages never loading, switched to Opera, had bad experience that it was almost impossible to watch any Youtube videos since flash player would crash constantly, switched back to firefox four months ago and had no issues.

Back