• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting #10 Full Set

Vote for

Votes: 4 10.8%

Votes: 11 29.7%

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
This time topic was a Full Set. There wasn't stiff guidelines, so now we have a lot of different sets. It's time to choose your favourite.

Crusader Set
Basic equipement of a Holy Warriors from the North, of Crusaders.
Z18RmGq.png

Emperor's Set
carski_onierz_by_spritemonkey-d7g73s2.png

Ruined King Set
68zNOf8.png

Bang Bang Swashbuckler's Set
Wb2hAHH.png

Ancient Set
FEllF3e.png

-------
Voting last for 7days
Thanks for entries. Hope you all keep improving and participating in future!
Also, from latest poll users picked a topic for 11th Challenge, which is
"The lord of time (character/monster, animation allowed for effects)"
Organisation thread will be posted later.

Last edited:
I would recommend downloading them for a closer look (if you are an 'inspector'); like I did!

The number 4 will get my vote!
It's an interesting and not so common (if you ask me) style.
Number 2 and 3 are not far behind, very good work also!
The numbers 1 and 5 are really great works also, but personally, I don't think they would fit in-game.

Good luck to all participants! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I feel like #1 would look better if there was no background since everything is dark and you can really only see the golden details. Generally, you guys should avoid posting sprites with a background. Have it transparent, it looks better.

With that said, I absolutely love the blade in set #3, style of set #4 and idea in set #2. I had to go by random and #4 got my vote. Great work guys.

As for #5. It's not a bad set but I can't help but feel like the items are kinda small (?). That tiny sword, boots and the shield really threw me off.

I feel like #1 would look better if there was no background since everything is dark and you can really only see the golden details.

I absolutely love the blade in set #3

You're right, I think it would look better without the background!
And also, now that I got a better look on the 3rd set, that blade is sick! :rolleyes:

2 and 4 are amazing, my vote goes for 4 ;)

One of the best if not the best challenge ive seen so far!
it will be really hard to pick one so i'll have a closer look and post my results later ^^

Congratz to all applicants!! you should all be very proud of the beauties you made!

Just quick question. Do you guys have light or dark theme on forum? It make a minor difference too.
Oh, I can change backgrounds, if authors agree.
I'm not sure which one should get my vote.

1- Good technique, work on gold parts. Especially helmet!
2- High quality, precise details and unusual design of helmet and shield.
3- I like it (blade especially), though imo it would look better with more parts (missing head part)
4- That's probably different pick on idea. Like that gun.
5- It might look better with 2 based colors shading, to catch attention. Love how you limit pallete and result with nice look.

I'll decide later, which one get my vote.

I felt like posting the "1. Crusader Set; Basic equipement of a Holy Warriors from the North, of Crusaders." without the background (sorry no transparency).

Flexile style users:
hbLagp.png

"xenFracture_fluid" style users:
mOjpd6.png

Might change some people's opinion in a good way about it.

Good luck to everybody, again!

I felt like posting the "1. Crusader Set; Basic equipement of a Holy Warriors from the North, of Crusaders." without the background (sorry no transparency).

Flexile style users:
hbLagp.png

"xenFracture_fluid" style users:
mOjpd6.png

Might change some people's opinion in a good way about it.

Good luck to everybody, again!

That white shield is great :D

Btw, tip for anevis:
You should make a frame filled with white color and have every submission in such a frame. That way, the background will always be white even if they have the dark theme (skin) of otland + if you make a nice frame it will make the contest look even more professional :D

How #4 could be so perfect ? HOOW ?! D: Who did that ? Who or i'll kill eet D:
Of course, number #4 gets my vote, i love the idea of whole set, it looks like clothes of enemies from an Assassin's Creed 3 which was my fav.

I think #4 was done by either Anevis or Shikate and #2 was done by Zepri. You guys kinda have distinctive styles so it's easy to reocognize :D

But I might be wrong of course.
IMO: 1: Shikate
2: Zepri
4: Anevis

other 2 not sure :p

mine is for free if anyone likes to use it, is number 5

Back