• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting #11 The Lord of Time

Vote for?

Votes: 4 12.1%

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 8 24.2%

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Here we have our entries:

Chronos_Yaco.png

thelordoftime_by_spritemonkey-d7jnvgg.gif

Time Manager
DbPWpum.png

img.%5D

output_77Z6qB.gif

Chronokhaal, the Timelord Paladin
776f5641a3.png

Voting last for 7days
Thanks for entries. Hope you all keep improving and participating in future!
Also, from latest poll users picked a topic for 12th Challenge, which is​
Mystic Stone (64x64) - anim for effects

Organisation thread will be posted later.

1 and 6 are really good but i choose for 6 because it fits better in the theme with the clock shield and hourglass:)

1) looks really great, that technique is unique, really like the time lord, how it's done.
2)well don't really like the idea of a skeleton being the time lord, but what i found amazing is the background, really amazing, and the skeleton too, well sprited.
3)just amazing, maybe more work on the clock would hurt anybody hehe, but amazing, i believe my vote goes for this
4)This is clearly made by a starter, need to work more in the perspective and shades and lights, the idea is good and also, that clock looks really good :p, congratz for participating
5)This is clearly made by a sprite god, no word (kidding)
6)really great too, this is my second choice of vote :)

Hope not to offend anyone

Really all great but I didn't love number 5

Holy, some really great entries. I don't know whether or not to vote on the best sprite or the sprite that I feel fits the category the best. Between the two they are both really well done. I'll have to ponder it for a few days.

Here we have our entries:

This one seems to be a nice idea for a druid but not for a time-lord, the shading is pretty sweet still I disliked beard. And this is Yacob probably I know that you can do better things with him, if the legs wouldnt be so small this beauty would have my vote even if its not really connected to topic ^_^ 9/10
Chronos_Yaco.png

Idea is very nice still the skeleton seems to be too bright it doesnt blend well with the outline. (Style looks like taken from Ultima7 :D which is awesome) 8/10
thelordoftime_by_spritemonkey-d7jnvgg.gif

The way how he is created is very good, I really dont see any errors still its only a manager and nothing more, the only thing that can connect him to time is clock on his head and under his feet which doesnt fit very well. Still the quality here is perfect 10/10 (Reminds me of Anevis style)
DbPWpum.png

Wow it reminds me of OLD tibia sprites pre 7.5 I do like it. 4/10
img.%5D

The head seems to be missing something and the whole sprite is jumping without any movement of cloth, idea was nice still it looks weird, and the style I would connect to Shiva because it doesnt have much AA and still looks pretty nice. 6/10
output_77Z6qB.gif

I love the way how you made him, I love every single thing except legs they are wayyyyy out of perspective and it wouldnt be visible if the belt wouldnt be in correct perspective, I know that the cloak may be hiding few pixels but it look just weird and because of it his torso is out of position along with legs. Still the quality is great and my vote goes to this baby.
776f5641a3.png

I feel like I shouldn't have gotten 1st place, but thanks to whoever voted. :)

I think #2 was the best sprite, but it missed the topic completely so that's why it didn't win.
Anevis' time manager was surely winning material, maybe people didn't like the unfinished clock below him so you should have left that out, but the sprite is amazing.

See you all in next competition :D

Back