• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARMODE WON... there leaders excuse for ending was...! >

Mitch B

Reaction score
19:46 Rovryttar Clas [290]: My reason is because I wanna fuck with your team as much as possible.

I wouldnt be posting usually but as you cant even admit a defeat to a more dominate team, i guess ill broadcast it for you. You said u ended warmode because u want to fuck with us or something. Clearly just cant handle War and cant stand loosing ur levels ;) If u wanna fight again let us know.

Embarrasing for u clas lol. Everyone knows i dont post just to "piss people off" or whatever, seriously, embarrasing lol.

80-40 or something it ended

I'm sorry for asking a silly question, but which guild are you both on?, which guild won and which lost?

And you dont think this was already seen after that other guy from your guild made like 3-4 threads about it? yaman, yaman..

Btw NOBODY is on top yet, and Mitch they who cared about their lvl leaved ventrilo 5 sec's after so they are gone.

Back