• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [JS and PHP] | 7 years experience | Professional consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikate

Pixel Artist since 2011
Reaction score
I offer my service for cash - PayPal. Most of the times I charge per hour of time I spent while working for you.

My CV.

Me =:
  • 18 years old professional consultant/programmer from Poland
  • Part-time Ember.js expert for NY company and ocassional expert for hackhands.com/kuzi
  • 7+ years of experience in Open Tibia
  • Linux is my natural environment for many years
  • Top 20 in the world in Ember.js tag on stackoverflow (biggest community of programmers)
Few servers I've worked for:
  • Archlight, Iloria, Heempax, Dalerium, Aux1lia, Memsoria, Bloodwar, Xeneria, Premiera.mine.nu, Revana.pl, Kirria.pl, Venera.pl
I've created:
I can do anything related to web development. Usually I consult for business or Open Tibia using some desktop sharing utility like Zoom and fix bugs.

Languages I know:
  • PHP
  • JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3
  • C#
  • Java
  • Private Message here
  • E-mail: [email protected]
  • GG(polish communicator): 4760316
  • Any contact form you prefer - just send me private message with your Skype etc.
Other accounts:
Apart from working for big company I also consult on hackhands.com. I'm top expert there (I have some benefits over other experts), I have 5 stars out of 5 rating. The lowest possible stake there is 60$/h and people come with business problems and expect top-level help. Reviews I already have there confirm my skills.

74fc1ace08b1290cd5fc214a34953096.png

Last edited:
Looks very good bro, looks like you really have solid skills
Recommended

Advance payments? I do not like that :/

I can tell you that this isn't a problem for people interested in services. I want small amount of advance payment so I can see someone has the ability to pay me the money.

@Cornex

Last edited:
I can tell you that this isn't a problem for people interested in services. I want small amount of advance payment so I can see someone has the ability to pay me the money.

Oh I see. Good luck with your services :)

Kuzirashi is a young but really good PHP scripter.
Recommended.

@XKuzirashi is without any doubt a really experienced Web Developer/designer , he's able to create what ever you want... He's a really polite guy, works so professionaly, he's an active guy and always helps you incase you need support.

Special thanks from Aux1lia http://www.aux1lia.net

F5. Recently took and finalised PHP signature generation task. Another verification of my skills is that I work now professional as Ember.js consultant for USA company. I can realise your plans which are related to website, consult and help coding, or teach coding. I work in hourly wage system.

extremely professional and capable guy, highly recommended, did some amazing job for me and fixed a problem I had even though it wasn't his main profession and done it really quickly, very reliable as well.

Recommended.
Price may be on the more expensive side for OT people, but the work is top level and worth it.

I have some free time again. :) Feel free to contact me.

Custom tooltip library (simple and easy to use):

You can contact me if you're interested in buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back