• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
I'm leveling up and out of no where it pops up saying game server not responding and brings me back to character list. Two seconds later when I log back in I'm in temple two levels lower with a death from monsters and it . Takes around 3 hours just for those two levels almost three levels without green stamina, just wasted time and cash for supplies and blessings. Now It happened a couple hours before too but I didn't get a death can you explain this to me cause its a bit messed up and a waste of my time.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous not even an hour later and it happens again i gained back only one level just to get put back down another two. Seriously I should be given my levels back I noticed I wasn't the only one it happened to because both times there was a bunch of people automatically logging into temple like me complaining of kicks.

Disregard this thread and just close it I figured out this morning it was a problem with my own internet provider not the server sorry for the inconvenience.

Disregard this thread and just close it I figured out this morning it was a problem with my own internet provider not the server sorry for the inconvenience.
ANTHONY PROBLEM IS YOU ARE NOOB BRO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back