• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happening in ShadowCores?

vankkk

Reaction score
So, today I got hacked, but I get my account again, but I lost 19kk in items. So I'm thinking what happening in ShadowCores? Maybe 6 peoples from my team got hacked, and I really want know, what happening.

Do you / your team had the same account number and password in another ot?

We do not store passwords in plain text and I would dare to say that none can access your account information through us. It's the normal "be smart and you won't get hacked" that applies.

Don't use the same account and password as on some other open tibia server.
Don't share your account.
Don't download things that aren't proven to be safe.
Don't trust anyone claiming to be staff of ShadowCores if the character isn't listed on our Gamemaster-list.
Don't click on wierd links sent to you by strangers.

GM Hack You / Who Cares

W...Whaaaaaaat???????????????
Are you sure? Go make your own server and do it in your server.
I don't know why GMs want to hack their Players of server, c'mon dude... The thing is that no one cares about this:

Don't use the same account and password as on some other open tibia server.
Don't share your account.
Don't download things that aren't proven to be safe.
Don't trust anyone claiming to be staff of ShadowCores if the character isn't listed on our Gamemaster-list.
Don't click on wierd links sent to you by strangers.

Please, copy this and paste + save it in your computer, if you forget somtimes about why you get hacked so you can read this and remember... Ahhh, I got hacked cause my friend send me a keylloger D:

Take a look here as well:
http://otland.net/f489/whats-going-omfg-169812/

Back