• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When Roshamuul update ?

Never. We're not adding Roshamuul.

If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before. That makes updates more exciting for us to work on, and for you to explore/solve quests in. As for "WHEN ?!", I honestly don't know. It is currently impossible for me to estimate this for reasons that I don't want to discuss publicly, but at least now you don't need to be waiting for something that isn't coming.

Hey Mark, I respect your decision about not adding Roshamuul. Shadowcores started as a Server (Based on real Tibia) So now all the sudden you guys are saying Shadowcores in the near future is going to slowly become a Custom Server? I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything. I'm just saying I started playing Shadowcores because it was a GlobalServer, if I wanted to play a custom server there are many custom servers out there. I also read your post where you said you were going to update to tibia 10.50 you're still using RealTibia client and graphics why not update Roshamuul etc..

If you got your reasons not to add any new real tibia content we all have to respected, but at least tell us why.

Hey Mark, I respect your decision about not adding Roshamuul. Shadowcores started as a Server (Based on real Tibia) So now all the sudden you guys are saying Shadowcores in the near future is going to slowly become a Custom Server? I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything. I'm just saying I started playing Shadowcores because it was a GlobalServer, if I wanted to play a custom server there are many custom servers out there. I also read your post where you said you were going to update to tibia 10.50 you're still using RealTibia client and graphics why not update Roshamuul etc..

If you got your reasons not to add any new real tibia content we all have to respected, but at least tell us why.

Yea I'm seeing it nearly the same, still I accept he didn't want to add it but is updating to newest client soon.
I started Shdaowcores cuz of the same reason and I would also love to test out the new content.
Shadowcores is hardly crowded and it's hard to find any places to hunt without having 10~20 ppl running in your spawn.
Let's see what comes in the future, so we can still decide if we play or not.

Shadowcores 2 years ago was the first O-Tibia, that I called Tibia2.
But now without the additions of Rosha or Oramond. (Oramond can not be added yet, but maybe also no arrive to shadowcores).
Every future update from Real Tibia, get you away from the Real Tibia Emulation.
That new way is disguisting to me.
Also is to all ot comunities known, there are arriving a lot of good real tibia proyects (free sourced) with rosha, and maybe in a near future also added Oramond.

In respect to the future "custom contents". No Way, I've played Shadowcores proudly, but not today.
The Best O-Tibia Experience that I've never played on 2012-2013, but not now.

they will slowly lose players if they stay 10.41 ... in my opinion it's good for the server because its overpopulated

Back