• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

why.. is.. my.. account.. banned.. ......

We wouldn't have acted without proof, and this isn't the first time we've caught you hacking other players. You're not welcome to play on our servers anymore.

Can you give me his acc its my birthday

We wouldn't have acted without proof, and this isn't the first time we've caught you hacking other players. You're not welcome to play on our servers anymore.
The only thing with that is. That i havn't hacked anyone since i was deleted on Jockiboi.
I know what you got it from, its from the account with "mainer". I got that account from a friend, who were sending all parcels from hacked players to it for his safety.
I want to continue on your servers without any problems. I wont hack anyone, all im going to do is, questing/botting etc. Wont touch anyone's account nomore.

The only thing with that is. That i havn't hacked anyone since i was deleted on Jockiboi.
I know what you got it from, its from the account with "mainer". I got that account from a friend, who were sending all parcels from hacked players to it for his safety.
I want to continue on your servers without any problems. I wont hack anyone, all im going to do is, questing/botting etc. Wont touch anyone's account nomore.

That doesn't hold up, because your IP-address has also been logged as logging in on the accounts that were hacked.
Even if your bullshit excuse was true, you were still involved.

That doesn't hold up, because your IP-address has also been logged as logging in on the accounts that were hacked.
Even if your bullshit excuse was true, you were still involved.
Well yes. Maybe, but as im telling you. Let me play, i still want to play there. I lost all my shit, now let me play like everyone else. With bot and shit what they do.
Mark, i know that we're been having a bad realtionship, but let's make it better. This chapter is over now, so let's begin a good one.

Dominando.

Do you have any proofs of that Hani?
Can you show us Otlanders those proofs?
@Hani

Who the fuck are you for them to have to show you proof? You are prob the same ignorant kid who thinks the police have to show you proof for speeding as well.

Back