• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WM AWARDS WARJATY VERSUS BOMBLE

worst rp kaplar balboa

wiem ze legendarnym tankiem nie bylem ale kurwy przyznawac sie kto biega moim charkiem i wstyd przynosi

no ja sie pytam kto kurwa

/minos kaplaros

Everyone knows Calar was the biggest kid back in the days. Clearly you don't know how to play this game properly if you think Shadowcores today is like playing Evolution-servers. The PVP here truly is state of the art. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Everyone knows Calar was the biggest kid back in the days. Clearly you don't know how to play this game properly if you think Shadowcores today is like playing Evolution-servers. The PVP here truly is state of the art. :rolleyes:
You must revise ur brain if you really think that, kuz if he is the biggest kid on shadowcores there are none adjectives for all the ratkids,randoms,brainkids u could find on twiftysoft...

Well It wasnt kuz u can find in this forum a lot of nobrains so its "normal" something saying this thinks..but if it was sarcastic message ok srry for my doubt

2bad he was the true commander of Endless wipe, not you :)

2 bad that was the action when Anton opened priv to me and wrote "Calar can i lead this battle please?" but it's okey I don't mind being a member in a team. But ye Anton true ojeb kolbe.

Tbh this ducates seems quite good!!
Yea now, its close cuz some dick, who became a gm, yday fucked up the server while real gm wasnt home. but soon will be fixed, maybe reset server. coudl be pretty if we start it.

Yea now, its close cuz some dick, who became a gm, yday fucked up the server while real gm wasnt home. but soon will be fixed, maybe reset server. coudl be pretty if we start it.

Ok so I guess it wasn't good enough, nvm ambera reload..

Just wait for the OXServer, it'll hopefully live up to all it's expectations.

It was good enought but the owner was kinda alone, and he tryed to get some1 to work with. and he choose bad. he is human tho don't forget. but i believe he wont do same mistake again :)

"Hacked" - Feb 26 2015
First of all I would like to say that, the server has never gotten "hacked" It was a backstab to us from our new staff member... Read more detailed post about this on our forums.(soon)

Secondly I would like to apology from all our players who had to go through this unfortunate event.
We are forced to reset the gameserver to the state it was at: 25th of February 6AM
To give you a better chance of getting back what you lost during those hours, 1.5x experience rate will be enabled at Friday 16.00 CET.
Forums will be up soon, I will write more detailed post there. (after I am done I will add a link here.)
If you bought points on 25th day, email us to [email protected]
Regards, Atte

Back