• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Words of Wisdom (Quotes)

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person, give him a mask an he will tell you the truth.
~Oscar Wilde

Since a cause cannot exist without an effect, and an effect cannot exist without a cause, the two are interdependent on each other. This can be likened to a "flame bound to a burning coal." A flame cannot exist without the coal, and the burning coal cannot exist without the flame. Although, the coal is the cause of the flame, the flame is also the cause of the burning coal. Without the flame, it would not be a "burning" coal. Since Cause cannot exist without Effect, Effect is also the cause of Cause. In this sense, Effect is the cause, and Cause is the effect. Since beginning and end are inseparable, "their end is embedded in their beginning, and their beginning in their end. - Sefer Yetzirah

"There is nothing without Colandus"
- dunno who rly i just hear it on streets all the time

"If ur not a spark be one,because no one will ever look to you if ur not one"
My Own Stupied Quote :p.

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - J.F.K.

Last edited:
"If we don't embrace these tools with open arms, then we are as undeserving of life as the caveman who freezes to death because he is afraid to start a fire."
- Dan Brown, Inferno

"In the scheme of things, we're Kings and Queens eating chicken wings,
But greasy fingertips can't hold the scepter so it slips"
- Silly Putty by Zion I

Here's some of them ( hopefully I don't go overboard ;_; ).
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty
[/USER])

You had some great quotes there, I especially like this one though. Many once law-abiding animal rights activists often refer to this one while breaking the law

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
Bill Hicks

Back