• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yielothax Respaw

Your options about yielothax

• Disable, this means it will be 24hours open

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Be like tibia rl kill boss and closes in 5 minutes and who is inside will be kicked out

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Stay like it is. Charlovers Making exp without dying.

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Yielothax

Reaction score
Like everybody know's all high level are abusing with Yielothax, they go kill 2k of yielothax and the portal closes and you can't go kill them.

I have spoke with Shadowcores Support and they told me to create a poll. Use your vote, or give us some ideas about it.
@Mark @Hani

Let it just the way it is. I like this current idea.
Stahp crieng please

old times never back
Stay like it is. Charlovers Making exp without dying. <- wtf ? if u have team (not team like my negao fatima etc. bcuz they scared of dead) you can kill them easy wtf.

old times never back
Stay like it is. Charlovers Making exp without dying. <- wtf ? if u have team (not team like my negao fatima etc. bcuz they scared of dead) you can kill them easy wtf.
newba, pls. :D

Po co to jest wgl.?
Z tego co wiem, to żeby się tp pojawił, trzeba zabić 2k tego shitu, a ma znikać 5 minut po otwarciu, ale jak się tam dostać, jak nie ma tp? :eek:

like vieiraw 1023810238102938 would die but not him charlover mode on kkkkkkkk

Be like tibia rl kill boss and closes in 5 minutes and who is inside will no be kicked out

Be like tibia rl kill boss and closes in 5 minutes and who is inside will no be kicked out
to bot 24/7 without possibility of die? haha NO.
Make it like rl, open for boss and close util boss die, not more.

Back