• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera - The Final Revolution Trailer

TILFen

Reaction score
Watch in HD!

[video=youtube;bX0ik9FD4Os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX0ik9FD4Os[/video]

More information can be found here.

Last edited:
Recording cams without creature name and HP bar is a good idea but you should also mute all players and spam ctrl+W while recording (will instantly remove all "Using 1 of 200 sudden death runes". The intro doesn't fit together with the white/black text and glowing effect on clips and besides its just a rip off or a tutorial because I have seen that exact same intro in another Tibia movie. Just stick to white/black text and glow on clips would be better I guess.

Since its not a frag movie I think you could add even more effects. Maybe play around with green channel+black and white and even more glow/clouds/dots flying around. Maybe faster speed + motion blur (ctrl+B and right click to add in vegas). Dont use slow motion tho, in tibia it just looks like lag.

All these feedback made me want to edit something. If you want you can send me some clips and I can make a try. If you like the old one better you can use still use that ofc.

We'll make a Zantera Movie Awards once Zantera starts. More information will be posted next month! :)

Recording cams without creature name and HP bar is a good idea but you should also mute all players and spam ctrl+W while recording (will instantly remove all "Using 1 of 200 sudden death runes". The intro doesn't fit together with the white/black text and glowing effect on clips and besides its just a rip off or a tutorial because I have seen that exact same intro in another Tibia movie. Just stick to white/black text and glow on clips would be better I guess.

Since its not a frag movie I think you could add even more effects. Maybe play around with green channel+black and white and even more glow/clouds/dots flying around. Maybe faster speed + motion blur (ctrl+B and right click to add in vegas). Dont use slow motion tho, in tibia it just looks like lag.

afaik, zanteras owners didnt make that video :p i think it was one player

afaik, zanteras owners didnt make that video :p i think it was one player

I requested what we wanted, and a player called Biro Marley created the movie. We wanted it clean and simple, but still awesome. :)

Omg I wish I had a better pc so I can record without lag.. I'm decent at making movies, just don't have the technology for it Dx

It's nice. Sux that people just play it maximum of one month:( and no1 stays after "major" teams leave. Anyway great video

Is this a custom made map, or Real Tibian map?

just get over Tibia OT's already, it's gonna die really soon.

Back