• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Aleh Lay02

Aleh

Reaction score
Hello!
I present to you my own template. It is simple but nice.

j0n.png

zH0AI.png

Vq8C4.png

lay03.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Hello, friend, I realized that in the font texts are too light, making it difficult to view.
For example, when creating a character, hardly enough to read the information on the site page.

If you have not understood, see picture attached.

Sem título.jpg

Hello, friend, I realized that in the font texts are too light, making it difficult to view.
For example, when creating a character, hardly enough to read the information on the site page.

If you have not understood, see picture attached.

View attachment 12281
change color in basic.css

ok im new to all this so i set it up and saw this big paragraph of crap underneath the main screen how do i delete it and when i click on create a account and crap it doesnt change to another page of the website how do i fix that?

can someone help me please i am inneed of help from someone who doesnt just want to post hate comments.

ok im new to all this so i set it up and saw this big paragraph of crap underneath the main screen how do i delete it and when i click on create a account and crap it doesnt change to another page of the website how do i fix that?

Back