• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc Maker] Gesior Acc Maker 0.1.3 , 0.2.2 & More!

Vendeliko

Banned User
Reaction score
Beside that guy with that thing but without that t
Hey OTlanders,I decided to put most,if not all,of the gesior acc makers in one place so its easier for you to find :p

So here they are:

After you install gesior acc maker open index.php and below <?PHP add this:
Lua:
error_reporting(0);

This will hide the errors on top of the page.

If you like it rep++ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
forum-verified.png

I'll gladly rep you if you let me know which version to use for TFS 0.3.6. Logic would state it would be 0.3.6, but I'd rather not go through the hassle of being wrong, lol.

0.4.1 & 0.5.1 & 0.61 and 0.62 doesn't work with tfs 0.4? when i install and trying to add samples to DB it says
"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'topic_df' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\install\install.php:569 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\install\install.php(569): PDO->query('INSERT INTO z_n...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\install\install.php on line 569"

why? :S

i tried them all im pretty sure my server is tfs 0.3.6 and its telling me that my config.lua file in my server folder isnt a valid tfs file. idk what to do. i know my servers tfs

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

Help plz :(

Back