• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Paxton 5.2

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
9w1j8rj1qw4nrhb8aw6z.png

Paxton V5.1​

Screens

85ta2mwptx624s3b75m.png

Download

PaxtonV5.2.zip

How to install?

Go to your ACC folder then go to layouts and put the PaxtonV5.2 folder inside.

Go back to your ACC folder, then to config folder and open config.php in the last line

Change this:

PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "WHATEVER"; // layout name

To this:

PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "PaxtonV5.2"; // layout name

If you want your own one, PM me, I'm sure we will find good deal.
Also, I'm making PHP scripts, so if you are looking for new feature/support to your system, PM me as well :)

Do you like my templates? Why not donate me? :)

Paypal:

Cya :)

Template taken from CSS Templates (Page 4 of 32 ) - Free CSS Templates and changed source by me to work with Gesior ACC.

Just simple free layout with some changes in code for Gesior AAC. 10 minutes of work. You should make something better.

@up
Go make on better, look at the other layouts by him, he dont got time dude ;)
Make one yourself and we'll see.

If you wasn't saw all my works you shouldn't talk this. Creating layout isn't just downloading any free template and makeing it compatible for Gesior AAC.

If you wasn't saw all my works you shouldn't talk this. Creating layout isn't just downloading any free template and makeing it compatible for Gesior AAC.

I've got full time job as a Website Developer + School, find the time for it? I started relasing templates some time ago, and I don't want to stop, so this is better than nothing.

Anyway, I'm sure some people will use it, because some people likes RPG Templates like 1.0-5.0 and some people simple templates like 5.1-5.3

Yea you're right ;) simple are nice, but choose others than blogs-like :p anyway 5.2 is better than 5.1 or 5.3 can't remember :p but ey, change the main font :p it sucks :D

I've got full time job as a Website Developer + School, find the time for it? I started relasing templates some time ago, and I don't want to stop, so this is better than nothing.

Anyway, I'm sure some people will use it, because some people likes RPG Templates like 1.0-5.0 and some people simple templates like 5.1-5.3
If you don't have time to make something better just don't do anything. But if you really want, you should looking for better templates. This template has nothing in theme that can be associate with Tibia or RPG game climate.

Theme can by anyone, it doesn't has to be RPG.

As you can see some servers has simple templates, and don't tell me what to do.

You should be more inteligent as for web developer... But enought of this. I don't have time to argue with you. But remember that before you make your own good OTS site you should better reflect on my opinion.

Back