• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tairens AAC 1.0.0

Tairens

Reaction score
Hello!

I want show you my AAC. That is first stable version. Changes:

-Fixed account creating
-Fixed installation(shop_system table droping)
-Fixed character searching
-Fixed shop offer show.
-Added recovery key creating.
-Some fixes in server informations.
-Fixed creating character, now reading skills from database.
-More functional server status working.
-Added tibia.com layout
-Added tibia.com intro

2rwvx9x.jpg

08 09 2010 rar

Yours,
Tairens

please, can you post more information or screenshoots for see the details and etc...?

(sorry for my eng, i think i need a teacher...)

If you want security and the Cipsoft Tibia layout, why don't you mix that layout with Modern AAC? I've done it and it's not hard.

All people want for free work, todos son unos perrankanos xD
xD, yes... People are so lazy. They want to "make" a server to win money in two easy steps: copy & paste.

Well, to be perfectly honnest I don't find a singel comment ANYWHERE in your code. The template system is more or less inline, so the struct reminds me a bit about Gesior.

The naming standard are inconsistant. Mix of lowercase, camelcase. Same goes for function calls. Also, many functions got typos.

Love the join page haha xD but yea, like stian said, it reminds me of Gesior AAC a lot :p prolly not as messy though. Maybe you should go through and do some code optimization and add more security etc :)

:( Sorry, we're used to maac.

if you clean the code up some and add some nifty high score functions highest traditional high scores along with knight ml/highest pally ml/sorc with the highest club etc.... show it off and advertise it some more. im sure you could get a lot of RL map servers using this AAC b/c it comes with the tibia layout

Back