• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Sprites

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Please Read:
  • First of, I haven't made any of these, I take no credit for any of these
  • Secondly, I got these sprites way way WAY back(like 5 years ago or something) so I don't know where I got them or who made them, if you are the creator of any of these or you know who the creator is, post here and I'll give due credit
  • Thirdly, If you are the owner or you know that the owner doesn't want these sprites released, PM me or post in this thread and I'll remove said sprites

Okay, so what is this thread?

I was cleaning up my old desktop to format it and I found a folder with tons of sprites(over 2000 files), so I thought I'd upload them and share with all of you :)
Most of them were downloaded from websites, I ripped the ones from Ragnarok Online from the client itself

I apologize if there are a couple sprites repeated here and there

Download Link: Sprites.rar

Hope you guys like it :)

like I said on the first post, none of them are mine, the only thing I did was rip the Ragnarok Online ones :p

Thanks i will use some of these cool sprites thanks for uploading.

Was bored wanted to see what kind of sprites there was, I found out that that like half the sprites are taken from another game lol, regardless still some awesome sprites in there if anyone is looking for some.

Defiantly gonna use some of them! If anyone feel free to share some sprites with me PM me
thanks a lot! REP++

btw: Do not like the ripped ones hehe

Back