• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature OtLand

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I made this signature with the purpose of giving thanks to the administrators Talaturen, Kiper and Kornholijo for making OtLand a great community place. :)!

otlandsignature.jpg

Thanks,
Akor Shel

People of otland are making otland awesome not the admins imo
however nice

It is kind of true what Hiperkarma said. The users are making this website great but Kornholijo and Kiper are not really that active. Though, I got to admit that Talaturen is doing great job with maintaining the website and the forums clean from spammers.

Sorry I was about to explain Hiperkarma that complain about we make a great community.

When I wrote "administrators Talaturen, Kiper and Kornholijo for making OtLand a great community place." I mean that they created this place for us.

:)

XD I agree with you. Though, I was who introduced Vbulletin into Otland when it was still MyBB. Well, there was a huge confusion and I took the license. Oh well, that is another story. Now, back ontopic.

The color could have been different but I think it's a creative signature even though it's a simple one. Nice to see some different borders!

Honestly, what's your problem ZoOoro?

I want to know right now.

I cant even think how you got that moderator position.

Honestly, what's your problem ZoOoro?

I want to know right now.

I cant even think how you got that moderator position.
my problem? huhu since have i got problem?
We have democracy and i can say what my opinion is about your work, if you don't like it just hit your head in the wall and leave the forum. can you even think to try to think how i got my position?

No offence but _IMHO_ it looks a little gay with those colours ... the content (not directed to the admins, lol)

my problem? huhu since have i got problem?
We have democracy and i can say what my opinion is about your work, if you don't like it just hit your head in the wall and leave the forum. can you even think to try to think how i got my position?

You can NOT say whatever you want, quoting a part of our rules:
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.".

Instead of just telling him its piece of shit you can give constructive critics and tell him how to improve. Consider this post as a warning and help the members instead of telling them to hit their head in the wall and leave the forum. I suggest you to change your signature aswell, if you don't you can expect to be demoted.

It's lame

open your PSD, select all layers, ctrl + E, Ctrl + I

4 simple steps :3

(Warning, will only help a fraction)

edit:

Meh in my opinion you should just concentrate on putting down a signature which doesn't look like some random brushes xD... that would help out a ton, also, work a tad more on your text, it doesn't fit at all in my opinion

Back