• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Continue the story.. (three words per post, 1 post per 5 posts per user :P)

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hi there!

Once I saw a game, like one guy started story, and then other users posted next three words of this story.

For example:

Hermes:
I was in...

User:
...the jungle, when...

User1:
...my wife called...

etc.

Rules:
- one user per 5 posts
- only three new words per post
- no insults
- no nabzor offtop :/

So I will start the story now:

The beginning was...

Have fun!

BTW. I am reserving rights to EDIT story when it will be too offending for certain groups, cultures or skin colors.

Last edited:
(bump and refresh story)

...the alliens' ressurection...

:p

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that

Back