• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Latest RTS] Last Poster Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Br?
Gimme money plaiz.
I repot you!
Mordekaisur es un #1 HUE HUE HUE HUE

Ok, well I started learning about computers when I was six, after that I had a job working at a cafe-internet store down in MX for about 1-2 years and I learned to type without having to even notice where my fingers are on the keyboard, other than that I'm currently almost done with CISCO (well technically already done but still waiting to take my CCENT Test) and I'm sitting on OTLand being bored because I have nothing better to do with my time.

Yeah, threw it out playing baseball and didn't realise it was dislocated so I never got it put back in place, now muscles and tendens have grown in/out/around/above/below the joint socket.

So are you ever gonna stop visiting this thread?

I've already said my fact which is that I am winning either way.

So I'd prefer if you save your time and go somewhere else trying to win an achievement that you can actually win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom