• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deadly spider event ! (rep+++++)

Zomar

Reaction score
Hello, i have seen this event on alot of OTS but i can't find it so please help !(rep++)

PS: I saw this script first time on a ot called tibera.org

The event should be named "Deadly Spider". When the event starts you will get teleported to a pretty big room, a big square or rectangle. After 10 seconds a spider will spawn in the middle of the room called "Deadly Spider". The spider should walk very slow and cannot be killed. If the spider hits a player he immediately gets teleported to the temple, (the teleport will close when the first spider spawn so u won't be able to join the event this round)
Every 20 seconds, a new spider will spawn, and after a while its alot of spiders, and the last player that has not been touched should automaticly be teleported to temple and get a price. Also a message will appear like "<player> is the winner!

Other names for this script: Bigfoot event , Zombie event.

Thanks ^_^.

Last edited:
Hello, i have seen this event on alot of OTS but i can't find it so please help !(rep++)

PS: I saw this script first time on a ot called tibera.org

The event should be named "Deadly Spider". When the event starts you will get teleported to a pretty big room, a big square or rectangle. After 10 seconds a spider will spawn in the middle of the room called "Deadly Spider". The spider should walk very slow and cannot be killed. If the spider hits a player he immediately gets teleported to the temple, (the teleport will close when the first spider spawn so u won't be able to join the event this round)
Every 20 seconds, a new spider will spawn, and after a while its alot of spiders, and the last player that has not been touched should automaticly be teleported to temple and get a price. Also a message will appear like "<player> is the winner!

Other names for this script: Bigfoot event , Zombie event.

Thanks ^_^.

Lol Zomar, u did get that thread by me huh ;)?
You copied everything

http://otland.net/f16/deadly-spider-113006/

Im sorry for stealing ur thread, put u was putting it in the wrong section so i was going to make this topic alive.

Back