• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC with some storages,giving exp on some cases.

Snow

Reaction score
I'm needing now on my OT the npc Storkus.
Vampire Hunter Quest/Spoiler - TibiaWiki

He's gonna basicly promote you to 6 different ranks depending on what you've given him.
I wanted him in a way that you said rank he told you in which rank you are atm.
And also him giving exp,changing rank and at the end giving you the vampire doll

There's no need to put the exact ID, thanks in advance.

Of course I'll give rep.

Hope someone can help me.

It's easy to write. I will try tomorrow, if no one will make this for you :)

Also, tell me the way you are giving those tokens to NPC. I mean, you are giving it one by one untill their amount reaches certain value? Or something :s

It's all basicly on site but I'll give you an idea of how it is.

Give one Vampire Lord Token to Storkus, you will receive 1000 exp and get the rank Fluke.

Give four Vampire Lord Tokens to Storkus, you will receive 5000 exp and get the rank Lucky.

Give five Vampire Lord Tokens to Storkus, you will receive 10000 exp and get the rank Determined.

Give ten Vampire Lord Tokens to Storkus, you will receive 20000 exp and get the rank Painstaking.

Give thirty Vampire Lord Tokens to Storkus, you will receive 50000 exp and get the rank Obliterative.

Give fifty Vampire Lord Tokens to Storkus, you will receive 100000 exp and a Vampire Doll.

It's like different and higher amounts of tokens and exp depending on the level you are.
At the end you'll get the Vampire Doll
If possible I'd like if could ask to see his rank for exaample,
Player:rank
NPC:You have the Obliterative rank

Anyway thanks in advance.

Back