• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player Items on Look?

Gothrim

Reaction score
Is there any chance to show on 'look' player items without editing source code?
If its real - can you make that code? That shall look as a character description "You see Xyz Zxy, he is wearing a Plate Armor on his chest, a Yalahari Leg Piece on his legs, leather boots on his feet and Party Hat as a head-dress"

Thanks ;)

You're fast with that links, seriously :D
That's not the same i'm looking for, but goddamnit, this code gives me better idea - Thank you Unknown ;)

I'll explain:
I'm making a small full rpg server - that means, a server with a role playing, as in "paper game", dungeons and dragons in rl, warhammer, vampire the masquerade. On this server all characters has own story, and all gameplay is a one history of big universe called Karagoth.
That "equipment-spy" system will solve one of my biggest problems - a characters descriptions. I'd never thinked, that i can get this kind of window with informations.
I want to change my request - i need a mod, that will:

1.Gives command to all players !descr (text), that will save this text message in storage.
2. Item "player's kit", that can be used on another characters and it will return like there http://otland.net/f81/equipment-spy-37938/
a)pointed player's name
b)pointed player's !descr value
c)pointed player's equipment as a sentence(like in 1st post)
d)pointed player's health status as word (100%-95%hp - healthy,94%-80%hp - scratched, 79%-60% - wounded, 59%-40%hp - injured, 39%-20%hp - badly injured, 19%-0%hp - dying) + burning, poisoned, drunk etc.
e)optionally - pointed player's friends

How it look in practice?
I'm opening my backpack and using on player Xyz my "player's kit" and now i'm seeing a book text window. What i'm see here?

It's Xyz.
He is a tall, well builded man, with long, dark hair, bad scar on his cheekbone and nice, genuine smile.
He is wearing he is wearing a Plate Armor on his chest, a Yalahari Leg Piece on his legs, leather boots on his feet and Party Hat as a head-dress. He is carying nothing in his left hand, and longsword in his right hand.
He looks wounded, and he is poisoned.
You recognize him as a friend of Abc, Kgb, Fbi, Cia

That will be totally awesome, and seriously help me a lot.
I'm angry that i can't make it by myself ;<

Thanks a lot for all time spended for me and my crazy ideas :*

Back