• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Script to server Hardcore PvP.

GarQet

Own3d!
Solutions
Reaction score
I need a script to my OTS - Hardcore PvP.

If PLAYER I kill other player (PLAYER II) 3 times within 5 minutes then PLAYER I will die by unknow.

Is anyone able to do this script?
Please help me i give rep+ :)

//Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
come back after you learn english :// or use google translate
Translator disappointed me :p.

@Topic
If PLAYER I kill other player (PLAYER II) 3 times within 5 minutes then PLAYER I will die by unknow.

Understandable? :p

Sorry for my english.

I dont quite get why is everyone bashing him so badly for his english skills or lack of them? I could understand his first unedited post perfectly and Im not even that good in english. Maybe he doesnt have the best english, but since when is Otland a forum of perfect grammar and english skills? :blink:

Maybe Im on the wrong forum, but Im pretty sure this forum was about Open Tibia, and this subforum was for Requests & Support, not for "if your english is not in perfect form, you are a lesser human being, and deserve no help".

@Topic:

Ill try and make one for you, I wont be able to test it but I will PM you the script for you to do it when Im done.

Last edited:
Back