• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XprimeX/Damon's RequestAScript Service

XPRIMEX

Semi-Dead
Reaction score
Hey OTland, so i've been wanting to script for quite a while but i always have the problem, wth should i script ?!
anyway i'm not that great at scripting but, i can try ^.^, anyhow, what I ask of you is to post scripts i could make so that i might practice and hopefully get better.
Cheers, Prime

Picklocking System : >HERE<
Description : When the picklock (set id to your comfort) is used on a closed
door there is a XX% that the door will be unlocked or that your pick will break
and the door remain Locked

Teleporting Command : >HERE<
Description : When the command set is said the player will be teleported to
the position set.

Last edited:
Hey did ya delete my name from the thread bro ? ;(

Here a simple premiumitem script .
It makes that when u use item XY u get x premium days added :)
Please correct me, cause I think I did the effect part wrong :/

Here I just made a little script for a premium scroll :)

To actions.xml add:
Code:
<action itemid="itemidoftheitemwhichisusedtogetpremmy" event="script" value="premiumitem.lua"/>

Create a new .lua at data/actions/scripts and name it "premiumitem.lua" .
Then paste the following into it!

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, 7) --You can change 7 to whatever number of premium days you want to be added 
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "Congratulations! You  just recived 7 days additional premium time!") --you can change the message to whatever you want
doSendMagicEffect(pos, type[, player])
return TRUE
end

ey guys i just decided that i will release all my systems and stuff such as the picklocks in individual threads so that this thread is more focused towards requesting

I would like to ask if someone could give me some help to get this script, I have searched it on everywhere and nothing, the point of the script would be ( A single vocation example: Merchant ) You say !backpackdepot and a backpack(depot) opens totally private, you cant lose items from inside of it and they stay there like a depot but in a talk action, Would really appreciate it, thanks!

bump
I would like to ask if someone could give me some help to get this script, I have searched it on everywhere and nothing, the point of the script would be ( A single vocation example: Merchant ) You say !backpackdepot and a backpack(depot) opens totally private, you cant lose items from inside of it and they stay there like a depot but in a talk action, Would really appreciate it, thanks!

sorry i cant figure how to do dat but now that i got time ill take a look at the functions list

also, damon will be posting here from now on :p

Last edited:
bump, ive helped dantex a tad through skype with some simple scripts but i want something more challenging

trow me a hardball

Last edited:
Locking a Chest System:

Basically, i'd like the ability to lock a box with a key, making it so it is unopenable unless you unlock it again with that specific key.

Scripting wise, there would be an array to list all items that can be locked.

Back