• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Syntax & Sync's Script Services

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Code:
###[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]STATUS[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]####

[B]Sync[/B]   = [COLOR="green"]taking requests[/COLOR]
[B]Syntax[/B] = [COLOR="Green"]taking requests[/COLOR]

Code:
###[COLOR="Orange"][B][SIZE="4"]NOTICES[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]###

Thread re-opened, request away!
No longer fixing scripts, make your own thread.

Code:
####[COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="4"]RULES[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]####

Must be in correct format (see format below!)
Must not be already released

Code:
###[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="4"]FORMAT[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]###

[B]Priority:[/B][I] (How fast do you need this script?)[/I]
[B]Reason of Request:[/B] [I](Why do you need this script so bad?)[/I]
[B]Description:[/B] [I](What is the function of this script?)[/I]
[B]Mod:[/B][I] (Would you like a mod or .lua version? (yes/no))[/I]
[B]Donate:[/B][I] (Donate and keep your script private? (yes/no))[/I]

Code:
####[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B][SIZE="4"]INFO[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]####

We have a right to turn down any script upon request.
Private scripts price will vary depending on difficulty.
We only make scripts for newest [B]TFS (0.3.6+)[/B]
We are very strict on format rules. READ!
Links to public scripts will be posted in 2nd & 3rd post.

Code:
####[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]BANNED REQUESTERS[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]####

Frankfarmer

Last edited:
###FORMAT###

Priority: (How fast do you need this script?)
Reason of Request: (Why do you need this script so bad?)
Description: (What is the function of this script?)
Mod: (Would you like a mod or .lua version? (yes/no))
Donate: (Donate and keep your script private? (yes/no))

------------------------
Anti-Paralyze Rune

Priority: w/e
Reason of Request: Druids are too overpowered with paralyze.
Description: A spellrune that makes a player immune to paralyze for 30 seconds. Important; not stackable effect.
Mod: No
Donate: No

Frag/Death Counter

Priority: asap
Reason of Request: A nice feature for a war-server
Description: 12:52 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are Leader of Guild. You have X frags and Y deaths this week.

Approved. Also done. Some features not added yet. Need to add weekly refresh, but too tired and gotta goto work, also not tested fully.

there needs to be a payment for ALL requests? or only if there difficult? see i have something i really need for my server... nothing big for you guys though

http://otland.net/f132/request-single-spell-exhaustion-please-read-62152/

I was bored and i may of came up with an idea. Set the exaust in spells to 0 then add something of this sort to all your spells.

Its untested and may not work. heres an SD example

Lua:
local exhausttime = 1 * 60 * 1000
local exhaust = createConditionObject(4096)
setConditionParam(exhaust, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, exhausttime)

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_DEATHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SUDDENDEATH)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -2, -60, -1, -60, 5, 5, 4, 7)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)
 if getCreatureCondition(cid, CONDITION_EXHAUST) == FALSE then
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
  end
return TRUE  	
end

Gateway Channel

Priority: Medium
Reason of Request: To have a channel to see who has logged in and out.
Description: A channel that says "PlayersName has logged in!" in white, when they log in, and "PlayersName has logged out!" in red, when the player as logged out.

Note: I already have a death channel set to ID 10, so this one would have to be set to 11... also, I am pretty sure this is rather simple, but still, would be very happy if you decide to work on this.

Key Operated House System

Thread I already posted on this: http://otland.net/f132/request-key-operated-housing-system-60710/

Priority: ASAP
Reason of Request: To have a unique house system on my server, that opens up more possibilies in the game.

Description: All players are invited to houses, regardless of ownership, and can not be uninvited.

Houses are NON-pzlocked. This is so players can train and such in their house.

Houses still save items, as a normal house would.

Houses are bought from an NPC, and once the house is bought, the player recieves a key that is used to open the doors in the house.

Without said key, doors in the house can not be opened.

The NPC that sold you the house, can also sell you "copies" of the key to your house. This way you can give a key to your friends to enter your house. Also, so you can get another key if you die and lose it. An extra key will have a price to it.

If your house door is left open, any player may wonder in your house, and do as they please.

If die and lose your key, and someone loots it, they can have access to your house.

Players still have to pay rent for the house. Otherwise, all items in the house, STAY IN THE HOUSE, and the house can be bought again by the NPC that sells them.

Players that skip house rent, will still have their keys, but run risk of someone else buying their house.

Note: I understand that this would be a bit hard to script, and would require source editting I believe. If either of you two decide to do this, I'd be very thankful, and if you decline it.. I understand. Also, sorry for posting two requests at once..

Priority: (How fast do you need this script?)
Reason of Request: (Why do you need this script so bad?)
Description: (What is the function of this script?)
Mod: (Would you like a mod or .lua version? (yes/no))
Donate: (Donate and keep your script private? (yes/no))

Priority: w/e
Reason of request: Would make my server harder.
Description: When you enter an teleport. 1-5 monsters appear. After 30 seconds 1-5 more spawns and after 15 seconds 1-5 more come again. When all is killed a teleport opens.
mod: /no
Donate: Depends on price.

Yellow Skull

Priority: fast script , 1 day i think?
Reason of Request: A old but still good feature for war server
Description: Hello , i want a script when a player got 25 frags as lastkiller without die , he get a yellow skull
Mod: no
Donate: no

Last edited:
Gateway Channel

Priority: Medium
Reason of Request: To have a channel to see who has logged in and out.
Description: A channel that says "PlayersName has logged in!" in white, when they log in, and "PlayersName has logged out!" in red, when the player as logged out.

Note: I already have a death channel set to ID 10, so this one would have to be set to 11... also, I am pretty sure this is rather simple, but still, would be very happy if you decide to work on this.

http://otland.net/f82/gateway-channel-62739/#post645038

Yellow Skull

Priority: fast script , 1 day i think?
Reason of Request: A old but still good feature for war server
Description: Hello , i want a script when a player got 25 frags as lastkiller without die , he get a yellow skull

Untested.

Lua:
function onKill(cid, target)
if(getPlayerFrags(cid) == 25)then
     doCreatureSetSkullType(cid, 1)
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"For obtaining 25 Frags you are now a gold skull.")            
            end
                return TRUE    
                   end

Thank you Syntax for making my Gateway Channel.. if you don't mind, I'll make another request.

Speed reduction by cap use (in percentages)

Priority: High
Reason of Request: I believe if you are weighed heavily down, you it should have an affect on your speed. This will increase the value of weigh efficent items (ie light shovel), and make people think out what they bring with them, when they leave out to hunt.
Description: The function of this script is simple. The higher the % of cap you have used, the slower your character moves. Speed reductions don't occur you have 50% of your cap used. Here is a small table to help you understand the speed penalities vs cap % used.

Code:
Cap used			Speed Reduction
0%					0%
10%					0%
20%					0%
30%					0%
40%					0%
50%					10%
55%					15%
60%					20%
65%					25%
70%					30%
75%					35%
80%					40%
85%					45%
90%					50%
95%					55%
100%					100%

As you can see, I want when you have your cap maxed out, you can not even move. Also, the penalities only start when you have 50% of your max cap used, with only a small reduction of speed. I believe the handicaps for being over capped are small enough that they won't turn people off of the server completely, but enough to cause people to think about their cap.

Back