• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial Collection

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Peoples,

This Thread is about all around Mapping.
You'll find a lot of Tutorials relating Mapping in here !

NOTE! If I forgot a Tutorial or you want to have your Tutorial added in here, please leave me a pm therefore instead of post it in here...

Picture Tutorials

Shapes

Towns & Houses

Nature

Mountains

Caves

Boats

More will follow soon !

kind regards, Evil Hero

Last edited:
i need help with creatures when i add spawn there comes a blue fire and get darker at this area. When i added monster can i in somehow make so it looks like normal again rep+++ if you help me

i need help with creatures when i add spawn there comes a blue fire and get darker at this area. When i added monster can i in somehow make so it looks like normal again rep+++ if you help me

You wont see it ingame, it's just so you notice it in the map editor.

If you want to turn it off press the button "s" when you have your map editor open and if you want to not see the creatures aswell press "f"

kind regards, Evil Hero

Updated the thread, if there's another tutorial which you think it's worth to be added then feel free to post it.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Back
Top Bottom