• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] How to create a No-Ip adress for the server.

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hi guys
I think, many people can't make a "no-ip" adress for their servers. So i thought, I could make one tutorial for all who doesn't know how to make a no-ip adress for their servers.
You will get help with the pictures if you don't understand.

This thread will be updated with better explains, and I will try to remove all the errors.

I hope everyone will be able to understand the tutorial, and if anyone who got questions/error or anythings else, just comment it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Started

Before you can make a no-ip adress, you have to be registered at No-Ip Registration!
Remember to Activate your account!

Now log in with your account.
Type your E-Mail and your password. Then click Login.
1787-sign.png

When you have logged in, you will see 5 boxes with text under.
Click on the box that says Add a host.
1788-step-2.png

After ou have click at Add Host, you will see some text fields to fill in.

1791-tut.png

Hostname: Write the Hostname you would like, for example YourOTname
Domain: Choose the domains that are listed, if you don't want to pay for a good domain, choose on of the free domains.
IP-Adress:Enter your IP-Adress. You can check your IP-Adress at What is my IP-Adress?

When you are done with the text fields, please click on the Create Host box!

When you have clicked Create Host, you will be able to Modify or Delete your host at any time. Your new host will be applied within after 1 minte!
1792-tut4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this tutorial helped you. If you get in trouble, please PM me or Comment.
If anyone see any error in the text, comment it or PM me!

And again, if this tutorial really helped you, please REP++ ME!

Last edited:
after making my website it says that there isnt a website called that, please help, is there anything else i need to do?

Well I did this but I cant connect to my website only with localhost?

how do i go online on my own ot :s help me wine

Mate, you (as serverowner) need to use "127.0.0.1" as IP. Only your "customers" can use the no-ip adress you've entered.

- - - Updated - - -

I got 2 questions though, if someone would please answer this:

By adding a host at www.no-ip.org.. You'll just change your IP-number to a hostname.. example: 192.168.0.1 to otland.no-ip.com.
But it'll still make contact with YOUR IP.. Means that your internet connection will be slower I guess?

So I was thinking of using a server (like hosting24) and domain (like TransIP). IF I start to import the database(forgotten server) into the server(Hosting24), it won't be online (yet), I need to run the "Forgotten server.exe".. and if I want to run "Forgotten server.exe" it'll be online at my computer.. so that means that if I turn my pc off.. the server(forgotten server) will be offline aswell..
Tibia needs to get online automatically too (when I start my server (hosting24).. but the sever(hosting24) can't read "exe" files.. How can I get the file(forgotten server) to autorun itself at startup?

I'm trying to learn this.. and it's annoying complicated, or I'm just making it myself so tough.. Hope that someone can help me out here.

Back