• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a Tibia OT on 8.62 Client/mapping/scripting

ozziems1

Reaction score
I need help starting a server guys. I have an 8.62 server from an old OTland thread that was teaching noobs (like me) to make tibia servers. I got the server, forwarded my ports, but dont know what to do next. lol I dont have a database or something like that set up yet. I got scripting and mapping buddys but im the one supposed to get the server started. Any Help will be oppreciated.

yeah he was, i was doing everything he said but when i got the "localhost/ blah blah blah, the site didnt work anymore. thats kinda where im stuck atm. Thanks for the reply by the way. Almost thought OTland was dead :/

alright i did and it worked perfectly. Now im stuck on creating a database, Everytime i try to put in my server name, it either gives me an error that my server already exists or something about pma tracking.

- - - Updated - - -

wait, you got Teamviewer?

Last edited:
Back