• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Login and Debugged if have bot. Server has Custon Client and Sprites!

Acerockola

Reaction score
I can play this server if I don't use a bot but if I try to use a bot it loads the character list then when it goes to load to game world it crashes even if i get on the server then open mage bot i still debug its not just mage bot Elfbot debuged and NG made the custon client stop working. Is there something the owner is doing to keep all bots from logging on or is this sum fluke? Or is there a way for me to go around this?

8.54 Debug Assertion 8.50 Win32Exception.cpp 50

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's just a user who downloaded the OT software needed to run the game server. Unless there is a specific option to disable this counter-measure, he will not be able to bot or allow botting.

The problem is server side I believe so it has to have been something Saints Anathema/Justin did because "Access Violation (read attempt at 00000000)" is server side correct? It has nothing to do with the client or sprites I figured that out today though finally people actually trying to help I won't give up trying to fix this but I will finally learn to use no bot. :(

It's actually rather easy to fix this problem. I just have no reason in telling you how. All I'll tell you is your problem is strictly based on the fact that you can't IP change a client in order to connect.

I'm using tibia bot NG (latest legit version) and I when NG tries to inject into tibia client (8.60 one in this specific case), client crashes. I get this error everytime I try to connect NG with ANY ot serv, its not only one ot...
Its a fucking joke, I mean... I can bot in real tibia but not in ot servers T_T

Back