• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Error when trying to load my map with rme mapeditor!

Linken93

Reaction score
Hello, when im trying to load my map with rme mapeditor 2.1
it says unsopported client version :S

that's not the solution because when i import my map and try to load it on my server it says missing npcs and also changes all the prices on the house to 0gps...

that's not the solution because when i import my map and try to load it on my server it says missing npcs and also changes all the prices on the house to 0gps...

yes u have that cause u have to add NPCS spawns manually try to backup ur old spawn file.. or u got still 1 spare.. Right click on the spawn file + open it.. Ctrl + A , then CTRL + C, then go to the newer spawn file.. do CTRL + A then ctrl + V, and ur fine ^_^ , copy all from previous spawns.xml to ur newest spawns.xml thats the best way to solve it atleast for me :S, dunno if it'll work ^_^ worked for me tho ^_^ same with houses.xml ~

yes u have that cause u have to add NPCS spawns manually try to backup ur old spawn file.. or u got still 1 spare.. Right click on the spawn file + open it.. Ctrl + A , then CTRL + C, then go to the newer spawn file.. do CTRL + A then ctrl + V, and ur fine ^_^ , copy all from previous spawns.xml to ur newest spawns.xml thats the best way to solve it atleast for me :S, dunno if it'll work ^_^ worked for me tho ^_^ same with houses.xml ~

Didn't solve anything cuz now im getting FATAL: OTBM LOADER - This map needs an updated
items.otb, dont get it cuz im using exactly the same item.otb on the other map that is working on my server
but that's the one i cant open!

Back