• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.2] {URGENT} Database is locked?? Need a solution fast!

Guitar Freak

_LüA_n☺b_
Reaction score
Hey guys Ive had my OT for a few weeks now and everything was perfectly fine, but today I was doing some new action scripts for my server when all of a sudden when I started serv I got this:

"SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 database is locked"

And now I cant save the server or pretty much do anything cause that msg keeps coming.. Ive been looking here for something related on how to fix it but didnt find anything.

Anyone knows whats going on or what did I do wrong?

I already deleted all those scripts and restarted my computer and I started it and it was "fine", but then when I closed it and opened again, same thing happened.

What can I do to fix that?

Thanks in advance.
-Guitar Freak

Last edited:
-Bump

I really need this answer urgently, I cant open the server because database doesnt save! I cant believe absolutely NOBODY here knows about it?? I mean this is the official TFS forum, Im pretty sure that if I could ever get a proper solution it must be here.

Someone told me on another forum that he had same problem so he reseted all the database and it was fixed, but I cant do that if I dont even know what caused this to happen so I dont repeat the mistake in the future, I dont wanna be one of those servers that make unnecesary acc resets every week because they dont know what they're doing wrong so they keep doing it -.-

Also the person is a 1 poster so I dont and cant believe thats the only solution for this, so again, if anyone knows about this help me out here. I always +rep back the people who helps me.

Last edited:
Back