• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Gęsior ACC Maker] TFS 0.3.6 problem with creating accounts

Tekno92

Reaction score
Hello OtLand. Another day is another problem for me. I have set up Gęsiors ACC maker for TFS 0.3.6 (Tibia 8.54). I've tried to create new account and the error popped up.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'page_lastday' doesn't have a default value' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:200 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(200): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `ac...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\createaccount.php(261): OTS_Account->create(0, 9999999, 'TEST') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(136): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 200

Those errors are horrible... I need to check every single thing to see if it works properly, is there any known solved errors for gęsior? Or would you advise me using another acc maker? I will rep++ every possitive hint, thanks in advance

BtAcl.png

TMwO7.png

uncheck 'Null' for column page_lastday, and any other columns you get this error for
this works for me, if it doesn't work for you then set 'Default' -> 'As defined' and type 0 in the textbox below

If you have any previously created entries that still give you the same error, you can run this SQL snippet in order to solve the error.
SQL:
UPDATE `accounts` SET `page_lastday` = 0 WHERE `page_lastday` IS NULL;

If you get the error for another table, or another column, you would obviously have to change them before running the snippet, e.g.
SQL:
UPDATE `players` SET `hide_char` = 0 WHERE `hide_char` IS NULL;

Back