• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows IP

Frankit0

Surf Power
Reaction score
Hello, anyone, not even me, can acces neither my website or my server, the only way I can acces them is with the IP "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"
The ports are fowarded and I followed Znote's Tutorial step by step without any trouble.

Uniserver server status image:
fwafa.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure that you entered correct IP in config.lua, as well doublecheck that you really forwarded the right local IP, the final two or three numbers for example (192.168.1.34) on your gateway!
Then, you could doublecheck in case the players who's trying to join the server enters an incorrect ip, find you global ip-adress at IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup !

The problem continues :/
first of all, I'm trying to run the website, if that works, everything should work with the same ip, so I don't have to try again and again and again changing the .lua and loading the server.

I fowarded perfectly the ports 7171 and 7272; added the exceptions in the firewall and also desactivated it, the Global IP is just fine, I checked it in many different web sites, also the uni server... I don't understand what's wrong...

If I'm not wrong you've got to forward port 3306 for the MySQL server, but I'm not certain! As well, take a look at your anti-virus software in case it has any kind of firewall. :)

To make the website work public you need to open port 80 TCP as well.

Then you can access the website by entering the global IP.

NEVER port forward port 3306! You do NOT want outsiders to get direct access to your database.

If you want to access database from outside your network, use phpmyadmin. phpmyadmin is a secure database manager which goes thought port 80.

Feel free to read my porting educational tutorial:
http://otland.net/f479/znotes-port-forwarding-tutorial-small-guide-lot-education-107832/

Back