• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Hello how can i make my paypal script that i can choose between offers
like:

100points for 5 euro

200 points for 10 euro

300 points 15 euro

etc

here is my script:

PHP:
<?php

$config['donations']['methods'] = array('PayPal' => true);

$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 400, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 10);

?>

anyone know how to do it???

viapaypal.php
PHP:
<?php 

$amount_money = $_POST['amount_money'];

if ($amount_money == "5") {

$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 100, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 5); 

} else if ($amount_money == "10") {
$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 200, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 10); 

}else{
$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 400, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 20); 
}

?>

whathever.php
where you choose the amount:

HTML:
<form action="viapaypal.php" method="POST" name="form1">
<table style="margin:1px 15px 0px 25px;">
<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="amount_money" id="amount_money" value="<option>5<option></option>10</option><option>20</option>"/></td></tr>
<center><input type="submit" value="Buy now!"/></center>
</form>
</table>

something like that, not tested

thought you know what were you doing... search a tutorial because there are a lot, but in modern I think that you have to put the files in system/pages/

edit: the file that you show me it's the unic file that you got from paypal script?

this is just the selection of the amount of money the user wants to donate, if you don't have any file that show the terms of service or something like that just put it on the same path, the watherver.php is the file that orders to viapaypal.php wich amount is going to pay the user, if you have one file that show that things just add the code in the file that you got..

as I can see you don't know php or modern aac... search a paypal tutorial

this is just the selection of the amount of money the user wants to donate, if you don't have any file that show the terms of service or something like that just put it on the same path, the watherver.php is the file that orders to viapaypal.php wich amount is going to pay the user, if you have one file that show that things just add the code in the file that you got..

as I can see you don't know php or modern aac... search a paypal tutorial

can u look on the link i send of the shop system im using how to edit it??

this script uses a config.php and functions, so its difficult to make what you want because there isn't a option to select the amount you want to donate, you just put a static amount in the config.php so it requires edit a gran part of the script, you can do 4 things, 1 ask to somebody to make to you, 2 use another paypal script, 3 edit yourself or 4 wait 4 days and I could help you, ( im busy because I got 7 exams in 3 days) sorry

viapaypal.php
PHP:
<?php 

$amount_money = $_POST['amount_money'];

if ($amount_money == "5") {

$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 100, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 5); 

} else if ($amount_money == "10") {
$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 200, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 10); 

}else{
$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => '[email protected]', 'Points' => 400, 'Product' => 'Donation for N', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 20); 
}

?>

whathever.php
where you choose the amount:

HTML:
<form action="viapaypal.php" method="POST" name="form1">
<table style="margin:1px 15px 0px 25px;">
<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="amount_money" id="amount_money" value="<option>5<option></option>10</option><option>20</option>"/></td></tr>
<center><input type="submit" value="Buy now!"/></center>
</form>
</table>

something like that, not tested

You do realize that in the paypal api there is nothing called amount_money?

yes is a custom get, with the form you choose the amount and then it's suposed that in config.php is chosen the correct option and there the correct amount connect with the $amount that is in their api

it isn't the best solution,but is one..the good solution is editing whole script or a part

i searched not working!
Are you saying that the search doesn't work for you?

Bump, can you fix it today bcs when i use this script people dont get automatic points too!!
Well, if you can't configure PayPal payments, you probably don't deserve to receive money. There are many such scripts waiting to be downloaded from the Website Applications board.

Are you saying that the search doesn't work for you?

Well, if you can't configure PayPal payments, you probably don't deserve to receive money. There are many such scripts waiting to be downloaded from the Website Applications board.

Ok, but the search not always help if i searching after paypal its comming up first my thread and other players thread but not samme problems like me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back