• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] Layout issue

Darkshadows

Lua Scripter
Reaction score
well... i have used the same htdocs file that works perfectly on my computer, and on the previous host... i cnahged nothing except the server directory and it shows up like this...

website.png

On my computer the same files look like this...

website2.png

already tried that ;/ it acts as if the layout is bugged and only shows the menu part of it and no background or anything, the EXACT same files work on 2 other comps...

Change parts like <? to <?PHP, and check if the .css files are correct and check if the path to images is correct aswell.. HTML Tutorial is the Solution.

I have fowarded the same ports as i do on the ohter computer, and it ocurs on localhost as well...

And im not so sure i know what you mean by CSS?

Open your layout.php and check the correct directories etc of the .css file and take care that all the other things are correct aswell.

thanks for your help, im currently just re-installing it in the same directory as i use so i can keep the files synced with Windows Live Sync, makes it a lot easier... Thank you for helping me figure out it was the directory :)

Back