• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is TFS 0.4 for premium only if?

Because it was never intended for use in production, it was a work in progress that never was completed.

So you limit access to prevent other developers from eventually finishing it? :)

afaik it was leaked many times, enough to finish it, but as long as it works "as is" nobody from random users really cares for fixing/finishing it
if they do - not for free

btw. what is that REALLY UNBEATABLE thing that took you 4 or more years and is still unfinished?
is that really hard to make few exhaustion limits where necessary and publish it(I'm talking about 0.3.7 in general)?

could you at least tell us what needs to be done that you can't mark it as finished yet? Or you are waiting till global stops doing updates? -.-

Last edited:
TFS 1.0 > 0.4
nuff' said

idk about 1.0 i download 2.0 and well i didnt like it coz none of my scripts was working, but yeah, Anyone of you can help me compiling tfs 9.60? or tell me how to downgrave from 9.70 to 9.60 :p
I would rly appreciate your personal help :c

0.2 is (according to what i read) A LOT better than TFS_03 in terms of stability.
AFAIK 1.0 is a project of making 0.3 as stable as 0.2. (or making 0.2 compatible with all the functions available in 0.3)

Hmmm, I have never tested it personally, as I've said before, people say it's more effecient or stable or something like that :).
I keep to my TFS_03. I probably wont be changing untill I feel it's too unstable.

0.2 development is continuing in trunk and the next release will be 1.0, (0.2 will probably be removed from branches once 1.0 is released?). As it looks right now it won't be 100% compatible with 0.3 scripts, (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

Last edited:
Back