• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score

Attachments

• theforgottenserver-v0.2.10-win32console.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,352 · VirusTotal
  • theforgottenserver-v0.2.10-win32gui.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,593 · VirusTotal
yea :d

btw when tfs 0.4 public?

It's not in the shape to be released to public yet, a news post will be up soon with information about it (not much more than I've already told you though).

Awesome thanks! =)

Edit: I had 0.2.9 Running, perfectly, updated to this and it works amazingly! :D Thanks again

Last edited:
im guessing tis contains the fixes from 0.2.9 r1?

2 things, monsters see's players from too far away, meaning you can be somewhere and get surrounded easily if the spawns are too close together, and when an account has a certain amount of access, you cang vip any characters from that account, i.e. I have a regular character on my god account, people cant vip it, and with that regular char I cant vip regular players from a god account, if the account has no access then there's no problem :p

Edit: 3 things actually, how can I stop my god from gaining exp when I kill something? I dont want to have to go in the database and put myself level 1 everytime

Last edited:
I thought 0.3 was being discontinued and change of focus went to 0.4?

change the flag of the god char!!

adding only the .exe will help ppl to not get confused with files to replace (in my version)

and probably Talaturen will not add more features in the official 0.2 distro, only fixes
the focus in this distro (from waht I understand) is stability and keep it updated
new features and "99999999" new lua functions should be implemented in future 0.3/0.4 versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back