• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.3 (alpha 2)!

CHANGELOG may be found at doc/CHANGELOG in selected package.

This is second alpha release of 0.3, so please still expect bugs. This version comes out with alot of fixes since first alpha, and new feature called Database Manager, that takes care of all database updates such as database optimization and password converting [read more].

Donations:
http://otland.net/payments.php

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source code:
Browse - [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3a2
SVN client - Revision 11: /tags/0.3a2

Bug tracker:
http://otland.net/project.php?do=issuelist&projectid=2&issuetypeid=bug

Last edited:
As always I'm first to download:>

nice, but fixes/changes could be show'n in post so you don't have to download :p yeah I'm lazy.

If im running a server,
Should I use this or continue useing 0.2?

Continue using 0.2, since 0.3 is still for testing purposes.

Dear Matley...

plz have a look >>>here<<<, should help you a lot :)

Thx to the tfs server team :) btw what do you think, when this release (tfs0.3) will have a stable (maybe beta) version?

Baba
Virgel

Error loading the server.

[28/09/2008 17:44:33] Error during getDataInt(DATA_FREE).

Error loading the server.

Fixed in our SVN, so it'll be fixed in Alpha 3. It only happens if your tables have overhead, you can manually optimize your tables and you won't see that error anymore.

Talaturen, What should I do to have the error does not appear?

"It only happens if your tables have overhead, you can manually optimize your tables and you won't see that error anymore."

If you have phpMyAdmin, select all tables in your database and perform optimize action.

The best solution for SQL errors is download the MYSQL CLIENT !

And with Navicat Lite import the databases, it's 100 % safe and it's rare a error appear

Ps.: Sorry for my bad english cuz i'm BR :D

Well I see it going to take another version of this OtServ. I like it pretty well better hope the other version.

It was on the main languages like C + +, PL / PgSQL, SQL, php, html, etc ... Among others ...

I'm hard-working and I would like to learn how to program in PostgreSQL! At the moment I'm working on my project with my OTServ will be very good with "WEB" made by me and all, will soon be "ONLINE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back